Friday, 11 July 2014

The Weird in Me....

Hello Mr. Weirds and Ms. Weirdettes!!!,
                                                              I am back with my crazy posts!!! I deleted the last one as I thought it revealed too much about me, I prefer to be hidden (Remember that Kets!!!!). So, much about my secretive identities. As you all should know by now, I am crazy, so I wanted to add something I do on a daily basis. Everyday my subconscious decides to choose a word and use it everywhere. Even where its not needed. So today's word was 'Dhanyavaad" or as we say in english, 'Thank You'.
                       
                                                                Today I was telling everyone thank you without a reason!!! Along with that, before I forget, my friend, Ketki has a blog too, so please go and visit the blog-www.crazyyoungteenager.blogspot.com.[happy now kets???]. She is almost as crazy as me. Keyword, 'Almost'. Back to the topic.About which I have no idea what to write anymore...

                                                                 So before I end it, I want to tell that someone to increase their font size before posting and also tell them that I didn't not take the books on purpose. Keyword 'Purpose'. And also tell them there was no need to verbally abuse me on their blog, Even though I enjoyed the fact that they think about me so much at home that they gave me more than the half of their paragraph. With their ADHD it was quite touching that they were able to concentrate on me for such a long time.

                                                                   Hoping that they don't murder on sight and that I am able to blog at least one more time before I am killed by them,
                                                                                   -Ella Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment