Thursday, 24 July 2014

To the Twi-hards...

Dear readers,
                     [Readers who read my blog and readers who have come here by the order of my Hitler (no offence) of a friend Mugdhasri. Both of which are equally welcome.] I frankly speaking have no idea what to write... So I think I will write about Twilight... 
                                                     
                    Dear twi-hards, don't worry, I am not going to insult your object of worship as I myself am a twi-hard. And people who believe vamps are dead or their whole bodies along with their brains are dead, NEWS FLASH!!! If their brains were dead they won't be able to move!!!! much less talk!!! Even lesser SUCK BLOOD much like what you do to us. The ones, who go on and on (including you kets) on how bells is so stupid for loving a vamp or staying around a vamp, well guys READ MIDNIGHT SUN. It is in Edward's point of view and that tells you that Bella's instincts were reversed. WHAT THE HECK ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM HER???? And for the people who have doubts about Renesmee's origins (aka how was she born) please read the extract given below. It is from my friend's blog, whose friend has explained how. It is in my friend's point of view:

I said "Since vampires are the walking dead, the can't feel, because everything inside of them is dead; their heart, their brain. So how, I ask, do they feel love and compassion? Also, Edward gets Bella pregnant. A sperm cell is living, it can't be inside a 109-year-old corpse and strive. And if it could, even vamp women should have been able to get pregnant on the same principle."

An astounding comeback: "Because of the vampire venom which strengthens the rest of the body, the sperm cells are also made stronger, hence they're able to survive. But in a woman's case, her uterus would have to expand and that's not possible, because a vamp's body does not change shape."

                                                I would love to give a round of applause to Ms. Priyanka Paul!!!!! Thank you Priyanka, for this perfect and flawless answer which made kets shut her mouth!!!! Thats it for today, for more answers please leave your questions in the comments. I'll answer as soon as possible. Ending it with one sentence, Twilight is not stupid. thanking you,
                                                                                                       -Ella Hearts, Over 'N Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment