Thursday, 10 July 2014

I, Me, Myself...


Dear Reader,
                                 I know that I sound narcotic, but believe me I am anything but that. So who am I? or more accurately what am I? Well, I am a shadow hunter, a demigod, a wizard, a knight, and practically every single intelligent species except human.

                                  I am crazy, mad and as a few of my friends say, my mind is slightly tilted (although I doubt the 'slightly' part). there is seriously no doubt that I am a gonner and that there is no hope for me, but then also I have loving and caring friends who are currently filling a mental help form for me... more specifically finding it, I hid it under my bed ;). So guys, if you by chance find this blog, please ignore the last line. there is no, I repeat NO form under my bed. DON'T LOOK UNDER MY BED!!!

                                  Gotta go before they find it. Talk to you all someday soon!!!
Your crazy friend,
Ella.

6 comments:

  1. I'm coming to look under your bed! Better lock your room up or something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Catch me if you can,
      baby catch me if you can...' ;P

      Delete
  2. nice blogs loved it...................

    ReplyDelete
  3. do i know you ??????????????????? probably..................NOT........... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Sweetie. Really apprecitate ur thoughts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup.... Probably not.... Would love to know u though... =)

    ReplyDelete